School Year 2022-2023 Registration:
Families must contact the Director for available spaces and program information.
If a spot is available, families must complete and return registration forms to the Director of Child Care at least 2 weeks prior to requested start-date.
Completed registration forms are to be submitted by email to email@example.com, or schedule a meeting with the Director.
Once registration forms have been received and reviewed, families will be contacted to confirm registration. A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be applied at the time of registration to reserve a space.
School Year 2023-2024 Registration:
REGISTRATION OPENS ONLINE: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 6:00pm
Registration is on a online first come first serve basis
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be applied to each class in order to secure a space.
- may be paid by credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Credit-debit cards and debit cards are not accepted for online registration.
- Children must be intended to attend Hamilton Elementary School (Kindergarten- Grade 7).
- 2023-2024 Registration forms will be emailed to all successful registrants by the Director. Forms must be completed and submitted within one week to secure your spot.
How to register online:
• Must have a MyRichmond registration account
• online at www.richmond.ca/register
• Click Browse & Register
• Enter course ID#
Child Care registration forms for Out of School Care (OSC) & Preschool:
Resources and Information:
Affordable Child Care Benefit Program https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/caring-for-young-children/child-care-funding/child-care-benefit